Wednesday, March 23, 2016

What Do I Need Estate Planning For?

I am one of those people who has never been close to family, so the last thing in the world I think I need is estate planning.

Why would I sit there and pay a estate planning attorney Austin all of these fees in order to decide which one of the vultures will get the bulk of my assets? I know this sounds pretty harsh, but I really do not see any use for this.

My best buddy told me that it would be a good idea to speak to someone since I would not want my family to fight when I am gone. Sadly, I do not care if they fight for the rest of their days.

Now that I think about it, I think that I want to leave most of my things to my buddy and a good amount of money to charity. I don't want my so-called family to get their hands on anything. I guess I do need to call a lawyer so I can have all of the paperwork drawn up right away. I am not sure who the best lawyer is for this kind of thing, but I will try to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment